Thermoforming machine for flexible or rigid film with modified atmosphere (MAP) and vacuum options. Medium-high performance level.
The Supra is a thermoforming machine for food, non-food, and medical products, capable of both flexible and rigid packaging up to 700 µ.
Optional vacuum and gas flushing systems to create (MAP) modified atmosphere packages are available.
The machine is constructed of stainless steel and corrosion resistant materials for easy maintenance and sanitation.
The machine's solid construction makes it, the most suitable solution for applications that requiere larger product dimensions, in relation to, film advance, film width and package depth.
- Stainless steel frame (AISI 304).
- IP65 level of protection.
- Siemens PLC for machine control.
- Safety standards according to "EC" regulations.
- Three basic machine structures 3,600 / 4,500 / 5,400 mm.
- Easy access to internal components of the machine with removable lateral covers.
- Modular construction.
- Control System.
Supra is easy to operate; it has a Control Panel with a Touch Screen Displaying:
- 50 configurations.
- Language selection.
- Operating mode selection.
- Operating time.
- Cycle counter.
- Error messages.
Ease of Use and Maintenance:
- Highly efficient.
- Quick size change.
- Programmable advance speed.
- Minimum maintenance.
- IP-65 cleaning program.